Photoshop Touch finally on the iPhone
It’s been a year ago since the release of Photoshop Touch on the iPad. The app is finally available for the iPhone for a more reasonable price. I have the iPad version installed and to be honest, it was kind of expensive. And there are many other apps out there that can do the same thing as Photoshop, maybe even more! But, you know, being a nerd and all, I decided to install it anyway. Sad that it isn’t a universal app. You need to purchase the iPhone version seperately.
With Photoshop Touch on the iPhone you can:
- Use popular Photoshop features, such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters, to create mind-blowing images.
- Improve your photos using classic Photoshop features to bring out the best in your photography. Apply precise tone and color adjustments to your entire composition, a particular layer, or a select area.
- Create something other-worldly using painting effects, filter brushes, and so much more. With Photoshop Touch, the creative possibilities are endless.
- Make your images pop with graphical text. Apply strokes, add drop shadows and fades, and more.
- Take advantage of your device’s camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique Camera Fill feature.
- Quickly combine images together. Select part of an image to extract just by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With the Refine Edge feature, use your fingertip to easily capture hard-to-select image elements, like hair.
- Start a project on your iPhone or iPod Touch and finish it on your iPad* or back in Photoshop** at your desk using a free membership to Adobe Creative Cloud™.*** Your projects are automatically synced between your devices.
- Free membership to Creative Cloud provides 2GB of cloud storage.
- Work on high-resolution images while maintaining the highest image quality. Images up to 12 megapixels are supported.
If you are familiar with the Photoshop experience and you would love to bring that experience on the go, then Photoshop Touch may be what you’re looking for! The app is available in the iTunes AppStore for $4.99/€4,49.
Photoshop Touch is also available for Android devices in Google Play.